PDA

View Full Version : 'Russian Drunk Driving' Server!

Pelle_B
19-04-08, 22:57
Server is up again :heheh

But the one Billion $ question is: Who's the boss on this server :think:

Server-Setup:

Servername: http://www.stmargaretspri.moe.edu.sg/wbn/slot/u1243/greenDot.gifRussian Drunk Drivinghttp://www.stmargaretspri.moe.edu.sg/wbn/slot/u1243/greenDot.gif
Flags: black only
Mechanical: Normal
Tyre Wear: Normal
Fuel: Normal
Difficult: Amateur
Force Cockpit View: No
Automatic Gears: Yes
Automatic Clutch: Yes
Practice: no
Qualifying: 15min
Race: 6 laps
Virtuell Start time: 11:00

Track List:

Dijon-Prenois Short

Donington Park National

Magny-Cours National

Monza Junior

Nürburgring Sprint

Zolder

Imola

Spa-Francorchamps GP

/mcdon4lds
30-04-08, 16:31
at this moment server was pulled offline
No panic server will be up again on 20.00 CET
c u soon! :wink1

Sol
01-05-08, 05:46
Pelle I think you should know by now Russian Drunk Driving's server name is.....Pelle LOL. And he is watching and reading the chat more often than not.

See ya on track.:clap:

Cosworth_DFV
19-07-08, 10:36
Just to let you know - i changed tracklist a bit. I added Spa, Imola, Nurburgring GP and removed some boring tracks. Have fun! :wink1

Pelle_B
19-07-08, 13:46
I added Spa, Imola, Nurburgring GP and removed some boring tracks. Have fun! :wink1:clap:
What about a full updated track list, please

Cosworth_DFV
19-07-08, 15:43
Zolder
Dijon-Prenois GP
Monza GP
Donington Park GP
Imola
Spa-Francorchamps GP
Nurburgring GP
Monza Junior
Anderstorp GP
Magny-Cours GP
Hockenheim GP ;)

Maybe you have suggestions? Go on.

Cosworth_DFV
24-07-08, 07:38
lol, guys. What was going on on RDD last night? I saw Pelle and Dennis were wondering who is server and why he talks too much lol. I can sure you it wasnt me or Mcdonalds :naughty

eD77
24-07-08, 11:40
hey Cossi,
you´ve changed the tracklist again?
was on rdd last night for four races (but without Pelle and Dennis), server was full with many new names :clap: and only one wrecker (Christo,had to kick him) and we run at Dijon Short and Magny Cours Nat:think:

Henry
24-07-08, 12:50
we run at Dijon Short and Magny Cours Nat:think:

yes. i too.

Pelle_B
24-07-08, 12:59
lol, guys. What was going on on RDD last night? I saw Pelle and Dennis were wondering who is server and why he talks too much lol. I can sure you it wasnt me or Mcdonalds :naughtyGo to this thread ' Something strange?, please: GTLDK Members Forum (http://www.gtlegends.dk/GTLDK/forumdisplay.php?f=19)

Ghoul
24-07-08, 17:10
Zolder
Dijon-Prenois GP
Monza GP
Donington Park GP
Imola
Spa-Francorchamps GP
Nurburgring GP
Monza Junior
Anderstorp GP
Magny-Cours GP
Hockenheim GP ;)

Maybe you have suggestions? Go on.
Maybe you can add some addon tracks that would be awsome!

Cosworth_DFV
24-07-08, 17:55
Maybe you can add some addon tracks that would be awsome!

I dont think it is possible on RDD. It is very popular server and we have a lot of good drivers there. But not everyone can have addon track you or me want to add to tracklist. It is unfair if someone can join server and someone not. :thumbdown:
The only oportunity to have addon tracks - run one more server... :uhm:

Ghoul
24-07-08, 18:45
Your right this is a very popular server so we shouldnt have addon tracks because its popular and a lot of people wouldnt come in if we had addon tracks. Only a few people would come so you make a good point. Ask Mcdonalds if we can run one more server or do you think its a good idea?!

Zille
24-07-08, 23:16
thx ghoul :clap:

two races with u and two crashes. wow

Ghoul
25-07-08, 00:56
It was weird on RDD last night I said Hi Cosworth but didnt answer and he was talking to much we have to find out who this person is that is messing with the server

slo-Mo-shun
25-07-08, 01:40
@Zille..Did he say "sorry"?... if not, then we have a problem.
If he did..... then whats the problem?
I know the answer... I was there.

Other then the fact he should have waited for you, but there's a lot of people who say sorry and keep driving.
It's an amateur server.
He just unlocked all cars a few days ago and needs more seat/driving time.

Yesterday I had one of our regulars (not a member) wreck me 2 races in a row and I got "NO" sorry!
I wanted to boot him but didn't because it happens. I was angry & disappointed so I just asked him why "no sorry"?
I got no answer naturally because he was still racing so I left before I flipped-out on him.:mad:

Zillie your one of the best racers I've ever seen & you have a bunch of top 10 world records :trophy1.....along with that you have my up-most "respect". :thumbup:
I ask you as a friend to cut this kid some slack. We've all had days when that "bad luck cloud" just seemed to hang over our head.
He's a better driver than what you seen today.
Respect to you buddy,
slo

Sol
25-07-08, 03:39
Just to let you know - i changed tracklist a bit. I added Spa, Imola, Nurburgring GP and removed some boring tracks. Have fun! :wink1

Hi guys. I have been very busy lately and have not played much for awhile. Tonight I wanted to do a couple of races and got tired of waiting. There were 5 drivers and soon enough only 2. I suggest short tracks for quick races and only one GP track at a time, changed weekly. That way you actually know whats happening on the race as opposed to racing along. Sorry Cos, but I think the way it is now is a sure way to make everybody go to another server. Many drivers just go in, do several races then leave only to be back later.

If RDD was my server I'd test further by eliminating practice and qualify on one full lap only just to keep it going and give others the chance to join soon.:eek: Who can wait 15 minutes?

By the way, where is everybody? Frank, Denis, etc? nobody plays at night (my time) anymore.:(

Cosworth_DFV
25-07-08, 06:35
I changed tracklist coz me and other drivers were realy tired to race the same tracks all the time. Its not the final and it will be updating every week. And yes, i think you're right - too long races isnt good for popularity of server.
Today i added few funny tracks such as Mullenbach and Magny-club. Hope you'll enjoy it. If not - its not a big deal to change it ;)

Sol
25-07-08, 14:16
Thx Cos. See you at the races.:D

Zille
26-07-08, 19:41
@Zille..Did he say "sorry"?... if not, then we have a problem.
If he did..... then whats the problem?
I know the answer... I was there.

Other then the fact he should have waited for you, but there's a lot of people who say sorry and keep driving.
It's an amateur server.
He just unlocked all cars a few days ago and needs more seat/driving time.

Yesterday I had one of our regulars (not a member) wreck me 2 races in a row and I got "NO" sorry!
I wanted to boot him but didn't because it happens. I was angry & disappointed so I just asked him why "no sorry"?
I got no answer naturally because he was still racing so I left before I flipped-out on him.:mad:

Zillie your one of the best racers I've ever seen & you have a bunch of top 10 world records :trophy1.....along with that you have my up-most "respect". :thumbup:
I ask you as a friend to cut this kid some slack. We've all had days when that "bad luck cloud" just seemed to hang over our head.
He's a better driver than what you seen today.
Respect to you buddy,
slo

Hi slo, :friends:

after first crash he has said lol and after the second one nothing. But this seams to be no problem.
I don´t know him, so i thought he is a wrecker and left the server.
I thought, he doesn´t know the easiest race-rules.
I want to surpass, but he drove left, right and left aso...

I think most important is to take care of each other.

If he is a rookie i understand and there is no problem.
We´re all rookies at the beginning.

Thx for your respect, i´m ashamed. :o

cu on track buddy slo. :)

Zille

eD77
26-07-08, 19:46
hm...was just in the gtl lobby and saw that there´s a quali on rdd on magny cours club track???
Cosworth, was that you changing the tracklist or again our nameless "friend"?

Cosworth_DFV
26-07-08, 19:54
hm...was just in the gtl lobby and saw that there´s a quali on rdd on magny cours club track???
Cosworth, was that you changing the tracklist or again our nameless "friend"?

Dont worry eD, it was me;) I'm still looking for balanced tracklist and trying different combinations. B-sides it make our races more interesting and unexpected.

eD77
26-07-08, 20:09
uff...good, i thought it was again that strager!

an alternation of tracklist is a good idea, although sometimes i miss some favorite (for me!) tracks ;)

slo-Mo-shun
26-07-08, 20:23
@Zille..That puts a whole different light on the subject. I seen him say sorry to someone but it absolutely was not to you.:(
It is ME who should be ashamed my friend. He does say sorry a lot but he missed a big one this time.:o

Speaking of people saying sorry.
Personally I get tired of people using the word sorry to move up in position. If they "had to stop" and wait for the victim to pass them I bet they would drive more careful. Personally I don't care how slow a driver is, if he wrecks me & waits, he goes up in my book and has my respect.
I don't think anyone gives up track position as willingly as me.
And all I ever except is a thank you or a blink of the lights. I will even slow down on a straight a way and let someone like you pass me so you don't have to wait until the "next" straight section.:D

You're a "class act" Zille (good people) and I am fortunate to be called your friend.:)

Henry
26-07-08, 20:47
OH come on guys! the actually track list can't be serious!
who wants drive all the mickey mouse tracks?

slo-Mo-shun
26-07-08, 22:18
You will never see "slo" complain about anything that is free.:D
But here's my feelings. I welcome the new tracks. :thumbup:
I was so bored with the same ones I was actually going to a pro server just for the change of selection.
And Lord only knows it wasn't an easy & enjoyable thing to do.:(
Now I have a chance to get personal best lap times on new tracks, in all the cars while racing against real people.:clap:
Just my thoughts.:think:

Zille
27-07-08, 02:04
@Zille..That puts a whole different light on the subject. I seen him say sorry to someone but it absolutely was not to you.:(
It is ME who should be ashamed my friend. He does say sorry a lot but he missed a big one this time.:o

Speaking of people saying sorry.
Personally I get tired of people using the word sorry to move up in position. If they "had to stop" and wait for the victim to pass them I bet they would drive more careful. Personally I don't care how slow a driver is, if he wrecks me & waits, he goes up in my book and has my respect.
I don't think anyone gives up track position as willingly as me.
And all I ever except is a thank you or a blink of the lights. I will even slow down on a straight a way and let someone like you pass me so you don't have to wait until the "next" straight section.:D

You're a "class act" Zille (good people) and I am fortunate to be called your friend.:)

:o:friends:

best regards

SpMan
27-07-08, 07:12
Greetings guys! Is glad to see you in health! I hope to overtake all of you on a line!!;)

Cosworth_DFV
11-08-08, 21:02
Ok, guys, today we have big probs with simbin server. I think most of you noticed it. But dont worry and dont be affraid!:D we had same shit few times in the past and i can sure you, server was up again next day or even earlier. So, take a deep breath, relax and enjoy your free time ;)

De Martini
11-08-08, 21:51
F*ckin sh*t!!!! perhaps is this my problem?? and I tried and tried and tried and tried... differents passwords for my online account after reinstalling GTL :doh:

Pelle_B
11-08-08, 22:06
So, take a deep breath, relax and enjoy your free time ;):tears
Finally my PC is up and run again...and no GTL lobby :ranting:

slo-Mo-shun
12-08-08, 00:00
I hope it's not part of a bigger problem.:(
I read a few days ago that "10tacle" went bankrupt!:think:
but the UK studio-is-unaffected.

More discussion about it here.
http://simjunkies.org/Forum/index.php/topic,9703.0.html

Pelle_B
12-08-08, 01:38
http://10tacle.de/fileadmin/10t/images/top_right.jpg
:eek: http://www.10tacle.de/ (http://www.10tacle.de/) :death:
GTR2 servers is down too ?

Robert
12-08-08, 07:56
both lobbys down:tears Looks like I'll be doing race 07 for awhile:( Man this is bad guys.

Cosworth_DFV
12-08-08, 08:11
Looks like I'll be doing race 07 for awhile:(

there is ip connection in gtl;) its better than play shity race07:mad:
as i remember nr2003 server was down for a few years, but now its up again:)

Henry
12-08-08, 08:49
what's the ip of RDD? maybe we can drive without the Lobby?

eD77
12-08-08, 14:02
oh noooo...:bustedred ...damn capitalists!

race07 is no alternative to gtl! the loby there is just a joke and driving feeling is not the same as in gtl.

if the ip is known, plz tell us:sos:

SpMan
12-08-08, 14:30
Greetings guys! In game it is possible most to create the server, I the truth am not strong in it. But I think among us there will be experts.:think:

/mcdon4lds
12-08-08, 15:31
Hallo beste mensen,
I was again on a vacation near Dijon in :france: . We shall try to play without lobby and I hope tonight it will be known.

Cos check your PM please.

In any case such already there was ...
The lobby there were offline for two .. three days and then again coming UP! =)

De Martini
12-08-08, 15:52
We have a prob guys, seems that online game requires an authentication process through 10tacle servers.

We can try a VPN service, like Hamachi or similars, as a temporary solution.

Edit
----

More info http://www.race2play.com/homepage/show_posts/7917

/mcdon4lds
12-08-08, 18:01
lobby works again :D

Henry
12-08-08, 18:03
:clap:
lobby works again :D

Cosworth_DFV
12-08-08, 21:21
As i said earlier we all had full day free of online racing :) Now after short break i expect even higher interest from you guys. See you all on the track ;)

Pelle_B
13-08-08, 07:42
Just tested...YEAH...lobby is back :heheh

Cosworth_DFV
14-08-08, 20:31
The bankruptcy of German publisher 10Tacle Studios had a very negative effect on the GTR2 and GT Legends online communities as the Lobby servers were shut down all of a sudden following the company’s demise.

Now, the servers are back up thanks to Simbin and their partner KGN. Simbin has taken up their responsibility as developer of the GTR series, making sure that players can keep on enjoying their online fun.

“We want to make sure that our fans can continue to enjoy our games on line and we are very happy that we could find a fast and positive solution together with KGN” said Henrik Roos, SimBin CEO. “It is of course sad to hear that our former partner has ended up in this situation”

slo-Mo-shun
11-09-08, 20:23
Is the server being worked on or something?
Can't seem to get in. :(

Never mind.... alls well..... it's up & running again.:clap:

Henry
22-09-08, 16:05
server is down?

edit: server is up;)

/mcdon4lds
22-10-08, 00:08
RDD is down at this moment :notworking: It coming up soon. some hardware upgrade needed

Pelle_B
22-10-08, 01:09
Great Mc, good with little new info, we all hope it will soon be up again :thumbup:

Sqter
22-02-09, 13:23
From yesterday i can't connect with lobby in GTL ?
perhaps somebody knows why ??

Henry
22-02-09, 13:39
i moved the post.

i think we should do a "disaster recovery plan" for MC's and Gator's servers.

Sqter
22-02-09, 13:56
thx Henry
it means that everyone have the same problem ?

Henry
22-02-09, 14:21
thx Henry
it means that everyone have the same problem ?
of course ;)

Sqter
22-02-09, 14:53
ok, I was afraid that my game broke down :)

im testing Nissan GTR .. engine sound is the best :)

SpMan
22-02-09, 14:56
Well and who will offer this plan? To me has informed McDonalds that he knows about a problem. I wait for the decision.:think:

SpMan
22-02-09, 15:18
When there are such problems as now with a server, and all of us we wish to leave on a track, I see, that GT legends, it is game which never will become outdated. And it is very good, guys!) it is necessary to organise the championship necessarily.:)

Henry
22-02-09, 16:01
When there are such problems as now with a server, and all of us we wish to leave on a track, I see, that GT legends, it is game which never will become outdated. And it is very good, guys!) it is necessary to organise the championship necessarily.:)
could you connect to one server?

SpMan
22-02-09, 16:14
Yes, I could incorporate, Henry. But there was nobody, it was unusual. Let now, who at whom good speed of connection, will organise straight line IP. And all of us we will well sweep

Henry
22-02-09, 16:27
Yes, I could incorporate, Henry. But there was nobody, it was unusual. Let now, who at whom good speed of connection, will organise straight line IP. And all of us we will well sweep
we have a P&G fun race tonight, so i don't know. but i will test a GTL-Server.

should be up in some minutes:

Server is up: GTLDK-Test (no Addons+Mods)

Server: GC-TC65

Server: Altbierbude 1&2

Server: Altbierbude 3&4

Server: Altbierbude 5

Server: RDD-All Classes & Mods

SpMan
22-02-09, 16:33
Well Henry, I wait for good news from you while I have not fallen asleep))

Henry
22-02-09, 16:41
Well Henry, I wait for good news from you while I have not fallen asleep))
hmm, only the GTL Lobby is down. GTR2 works.

Henry
22-02-09, 16:43
all who want to drive:

download this: http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=3105
and read this: http://www.gamers-crib.com/forum/showpost.php?p=26895&postcount=2

SpMan
22-02-09, 16:49
These are all know Henry, and it does not help us to battle on a track:(

Henry
22-02-09, 16:52
ok, there are no drivers on the servers, but it works.

i drive on my GTLDK server. ip: 80.109.85.66

btr gator
22-02-09, 17:05
My Servers are at 68.56.124.58

Henry
22-02-09, 17:38
nobody wants join, so i closed my server.

SpMan
22-02-09, 18:03
I join it IP. It is necessary only without MOD because it at me is not established

Pelle_B
22-02-09, 18:13
My Servers are at 68.56.124.58No luck here :confused:

Henry
22-02-09, 18:16
No luck here :confused:
have you do this:
http://www.gtlegends.dk/GTLDK/showpost.php?p=3837&postcount=63

Pelle_B
22-02-09, 18:43
have you do this:
http://www.gtlegends.dk/GTLDK/showpost.php?p=3837&postcount=63 (http://www.gtlegends.dk/GTLDK/showpost.php?p=3837&postcount=63)Yes, and no luck to GC server either :(

Cosworth_DFV
22-02-09, 18:48
I found this http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44512
but didnt test it yet:think:
edit: oh, thats the same what Henry proposed:doh:

Henry
22-02-09, 18:53
Yes, and no luck to GC server either :(
here it works perfect.
have you noticed the orders for vista users?

Pelle_B
22-02-09, 18:58
Run as administrator - is a natural thing for us who use Vista, but does not help here :mad:

Pelle_B
13-04-09, 21:17
No 'good old' RDD server Online :confused:

/mcdon4lds
14-05-09, 11:38
The server will not work from May, 16 till May, 23rd. :shades

btr gator
14-05-09, 12:27
Is it going on a cruise or to the beach. Will it send pictures of drunken debauchery and fast times with loose women?

Cosworth_DFV
12-07-09, 15:13
RDD server will be temporary offline from today till 25th of July.

Cosworth_DFV
01-08-09, 11:50
Ok guys, after short break our lovely RDD server is up again and waiting for the racers! :yeah:

Kihutaja
01-08-09, 18:07
Ok guys, after short break our lovely RDD server is up again and waiting for the racers! :yeah:

No, it was too long ... ;)

/mcdon4lds
14-08-09, 23:10
:new: RDD server will be temporary offline from today till August 22nd. :new:

SpMan
16-08-09, 14:09
:new: RDD server will be temporary offline from today till August 22nd. :new:

:confused::(

Cosworth_DFV
23-08-09, 07:43
RDD is back again! ;)

SpMan
23-08-09, 08:27
RDD is back again! ;)

:thumbup:

Endy
19-10-09, 17:48
I can't joining to " ?Russian Drunk Driving?" server (the new server)

Cosworth_DFV
19-10-09, 18:15
Yes, there is a problem with the server. I dont have time to solve it quickly but maybe in few days :o

Cosworth_DFV
24-10-09, 14:49
Ok, i've tried to spot the problem with Bierbude lobby. Tried a lot of combinations but didnt succeed yet. I'm not gonna give up but till RDD is not responding in bude-lobby, it will work in old(original) lobby. Server is already online and works fine

Henry
24-10-09, 17:28
Ok, i've tried to spot the problem with Bierbude lobby. Tried a lot of combinations but didnt succeed yet. I'm not gonna give up but till RDD is not responding in bude-lobby, it will work in old(original) lobby. Server is already online and works fine
have you tried to change the server name? the green front and rear points don't work in bude lobby, maybe they prevent a succesful join.:think:

Cosworth_DFV
24-10-09, 19:18
Henry you are genius! :thumbsup:

:yeah:Welcome to RDD everybody! :yeah:

Henry
24-10-09, 20:33
Henry you are genius! :thumbsup:

:yeah:Welcome to RDD everybody! :yeah:
:party::gtldkwelcome:*band**punk*

seems the Bude Lobby don't understand ASCII

Endy
24-10-09, 22:56
Yes!!!:yeah::drive1:
It's work again!!!
I tested...
Henry/Cosw What was the prob?:confused:

Pelle_B
25-10-09, 02:40
:trophy: Hero of the week: Henry :trophy::thumbup:

...& Big Thx Cosworth :clap:

Frank Szintai
28-10-09, 21:47
Hi Cosworth :)
Here your setups

Cosworth_DFV
28-10-09, 21:58
Messiah! :angel:

Navin R Johnson
29-10-09, 02:14
Hi Cosworth :)
Here your setups

Good Man:clap: Hey there stranger.;) Hope all is well in your life..:thumbup:

Pelle_B
28-11-09, 02:01
'Russian Drunk Drivers' server is not Online :uhm:

Henry
28-11-09, 09:11
'Russian Drunk Drivers' server is not Online :uhm:
online and works

dl920
29-01-10, 15:32
I don't see RDD server in main lobby is there a problem with it or is it on my end :confused:

Henry
29-01-10, 17:04
I don't see RDD server in main lobby is there a problem with it or is it on my end :confused:
nope, you are right. isn't there. maybe cosworth can check it.

if there is no possibility to bring it back, i can open a backup server.

Henry
30-01-10, 13:08
started a Server:

Name: GTLDK by Lupiae

Track List:

Dijon Short
Donington GP
Hockenheim GP
Imola
Magny-Cours National
Monza Junior
Nürburgring Sprint
Spa GP
Zolder

Setup:

10min Q
6 Laps Race
Amateur
Auto Shift & Clutch allowed
Only Black Flag

SpMan
30-01-10, 14:14
RDD Works

Pelle_B
24-05-10, 23:40
It is not much info coming on 'Russian Drunk Drivers' Server :(
...it is entirely over :uhm:

Kihutaja
25-05-10, 17:43
It is not much info coming on 'Russian Drunk Drivers' Server :(
...it is entirely over :uhm:

Could be very fun to drive those tracks with you guys some nights :drive1:

Endy
31-08-10, 17:33
Doesn't work the lobby for me today... :-(

What about the RDD server???

Henry
31-08-10, 17:50
Doesn't work the lobby for me today... :-(

What about the RDD server???
? i see you in the lobby:eek:
RDD doesn't exist anymore.:(

Endy
31-08-10, 19:00

Why? :-O

The lobby is woring now... :-)

Henry
31-08-10, 19:05
Why? :-O

The lobby is woring now... :-)
i don't know, ask McD, it's his server:wink1

Endy
31-08-10, 19:07

I can't joining today...
But it works now. :-)

I miss RDD!

Endy
31-08-10, 19:09
i don't know, ask McD, it's his server:wink1

What do you think about notebook: Acer Aspire 5732zg-443G32MN

Henry
31-08-10, 19:24
What do you think about notebook: Acer Aspire 5732zg-443G32MN
it's an older one?

Endy
31-08-10, 21:24
it's an older one?

I don't know, I don't think so but I will be buy one...

Henry
31-08-10, 21:58
I don't know, I don't think so but I will be buy one...
this model is no longer sold in western europe:wink1

Pelle_B
31-08-10, 22:02
What do you think about notebook: Acer Aspire 5732zg-443G32MNA bit difficult to give guidance & is completely up to what it must be used to :think:
I found a bit about the graphics card, but shares the memory with PC.
http://optimitza.cat/Imatges/Wordpress/mobility-4570-4530.gif

SpMan
01-09-10, 00:51
I can't joining today...
But it works now. :-)

I miss RDD!

Many of us miss RDD. Only there we could gather and simply compete in the pleasure. But I remember, lately I could find nobody on the server though before such was not. Probably attendance falling was one of the reasons on which McDonalds has closed RDD.:think:

Endy
01-09-10, 03:42
It's a good notebook in Hungary I think... to what I need.
With Win 7.
Tech info (in hungarian) http://www.usanotebook.hu/acer-aspire-5732zg-443g32mn/P20085

Thx the inform and help my friends! :wink1

SpMan
01-09-10, 08:55
It's a good notebook in Hungary I think... to what I need.
With Win 7.
Tech info (in hungarian) http://www.usanotebook.hu/acer-aspire-5732zg-443g32mn/P20085

Thx the inform and help my friends! :wink1

Successful purchase Endy! I have chosen Sony, and I am not sorry, an excellent thing! (http:// www.sony.ru/product/vn-s-series/vpcs11m9r-b)

Endy
01-09-10, 12:13
Successful purchase Endy! I have chosen Sony, and I am not sorry, an excellent thing! (http:// www.sony.ru/product/vn-s-series/vpcs11m9r-b)

Not bad, But I not found it in Hun sites... :-(

Endy
03-09-10, 13:11
There will be some GTL dk server? :wink1
I miss an amateur server with GTC-TC 76... :-(

Henry
03-09-10, 14:13
I miss an amateur server with GTC-TC 76... :-(
all amateur drivers left GTLDK, so it makes no sence to set it up:(
you can drive with us tonight in the LMS at Le Mans:
http://www.gtlegends.dk/GTLDK/showthread.php?t=466
:)

Pelle_B
03-09-10, 14:23
I miss an amateur server with GTC-TC 76... :-(I think there are many who miss RDD server & I thought of putting GTLDK server up...but, there was none on RDD server before it closed down :confused:
GT Legends is soon a real legends & I think it is finished with amateur servers :think:

Cosworth_DFV
03-09-10, 19:21
I think RDD was not just the server but mainly it was meeting point for many good people that enjoyed racing with each other. Steve, Frank, Slo, Dennis, Ed, Renn, Jacko, McDonalds, Sol, Momodem - there were group of real GTL enthusiasts that used to gather at one place. Now we can start another server but I doubt we'll meet them there :(

Endy
03-09-10, 20:38
I think RDD was not just the server but mainly it was meeting point for many good people that enjoyed racing with each other. Steve, Frank, Slo, Dennis, Ed, Renn, Jacko, McDonalds, Sol, Momodem - there were group of real GTL enthusiasts that used to gather at one place. Now we can start another server but I doubt we'll meet them there :(

Do I need a GTL dk server, such as Henry did that long ago... maybe. :doh:

Endy
03-09-10, 20:39

Do I need a GTL dk server, such as Henry did that long ago... maybe. :think:

Endy
13-10-10, 00:27
I bought the notebook/laptop.

Packard Bell EasyNote TM85-JN-642HG

:heheh

Momodem
22-10-10, 20:30
I remember those days with fondness. I was never up there with the best, but it didn`t matter, it was just good fun with very little friction. It`s been so long now I`ve forgotten my multiplayer login details and wouldn`t know what to join :(

Now I`m enjoying F1 2010 and driving around Mafia II.

Take care chaps, Mo`

Pelle_B
22-10-10, 23:42
Grats Endy :thumbup:...nice & Win 7 ?
http://www.edigital.hu/Notebook/files/normal/d_57689.jpg
If you do not know, GTLDK server is up and running like in the good old days, only difference is from 'Amateur' to 'Pro' :wink1

SpMan
23-10-10, 09:10
Yes, the server works, I came on it. It is excellent. I will be there today

Endy
13-11-10, 21:50
Wow!

Really??!
Nice!

Yep, with Win 7. :-) Very nice and good notebook. ;-)

Wiltshire Tony
14-11-10, 10:41
Why not try out UKGTL on Monday nights?

Cosworth_DFV
14-11-10, 15:15
Why not try out UKGTL on Monday nights?
I prefer GTLDK server. At least I can join it

Wiltshire Tony
14-11-10, 15:17
?

Cosworth_DFV
14-11-10, 17:51
There is some unknown problem on my side which doesn"t allow me to join certain servers including UKGTL

Wiltshire Tony
14-11-10, 18:48
Oh, that's a git isn't it.

Pelle_B
15-11-10, 00:24
Oh, that's a git isn't it.WTF is a 'git' :uhm:
...I can't - g'uess i't t'ony...or maybe this :think:

If you just start playing around with these 5 and only these 5 commands, you'll become a git master in no time.
init
add
status
commit
push

@Cosworth, I hope this solves your problem :wink1

Pelle_B
15-11-10, 00:37
I prefer GTLDK server. At least I can join itOhh, I was wondering, GTLDK server as it runs now, it's a clean install without AddOn's cars & tracks & not the same that was used to 'LMS', 'LMFS' or 'Friday Fun'...when was the last time you tried to join GTLDK ?

Wiltshire Tony
15-11-10, 08:33
WTF is a 'git' :uhm:
...I can't - g'uess i't t'ony...or maybe this :think:

@Cosworth, I hope this solves your problem :wink1

"git" a bastard

Cosworth_DFV
15-11-10, 08:51
Ohh, I was wondering, GTLDK server as it runs now, it's a clean install without AddOn's cars & tracks & not the same that was used to 'LMS', 'LMFS' or 'Friday Fun'...when was the last time you tried to join GTLDK ?

There's nothing to do with AddOn's here. It's something in my PC config or even in connection cause I tried to join these servers on my old PC and had same result.

Pelle_B
15-11-10, 11:28
"git" a bastard 'git' I had never heard before, thanks for the info :thumbup:

There's nothing to do with AddOn's here. It's something in my PC config or even in connection cause I tried to join these servers on my old PC and had same result.Try to give an answer to my question, you can still join GTLDK server ?
When the problem is on all PCs, the fault may only be here - opening ports in the router:

PC1 needs ports 34297 & 34298 on UDP and 34347 on TCP forwarding
PC2 needs ports 34299 & 34300 on UDP and 34349 on TCP forwarding
PC3 needs ports 34301 & 34302 on UDP and 34351 on TCP forwarding

Cosworth_DFV
15-11-10, 21:03
Thx for advice. Give me some time, I'll check it ;)

Henry
29-06-12, 14:40
it's up again with original setup. maybe we can do some laps this weekend?

SpecialKS
29-06-12, 17:58
No possibility for online racing atm :tears - machine crashed yesterday. I'm on my way to reinstall the system. I'll be back soon.

Pelle_B
30-06-12, 05:14
it's up again with original setup. maybe we can do some laps this weekend?Good idea :thumbup:...& just like in old days:
http://www.stmargaretspri.moe.edu.sg/wbn/slot/u1243/greenDot.gif Russian Drunk Driving http://www.stmargaretspri.moe.edu.sg/wbn/slot/u1243/greenDot.gif :laugh:...but I think everyone today can run Pro :think:
A little fun, still working on our own server & if all goes well, there will be a test later today.

No possibility for online racing atm :tears - machine crashed yesterday. I'm on my way to reinstall the system. I'll be back soon.Good luck...& remember to ask if there is anything you need. :shades

Cosworth_DFV
30-06-12, 09:12
it's up again with original setup. maybe we can do some laps this weekend?

Would be great to have few races in good old format :)

Henry
30-06-12, 18:17
im online now

Henry
30-06-12, 22:41
that was unexpected fun. i was never alone on the server until 11pm, when i go sleeping.
met a few new guys.

@pelle
the amateur mode is still perfect. notice: our RDD server is the only public server without any mods. so it's meeting point number one for all newbies. and hopefully popular again soon.

Pelle_B
01-07-12, 01:45
that was unexpected fun. i was never alone on the server until 11pm, when i go sleeping.
met a few new guys.

@pelle
the amateur mode is still perfect. notice: our RDD server is the only public server without any mods. so it's meeting point number one for all newbies. and hopefully popular again soon.It is well with extra tracks, cars & mods, but sometimes it can almost be too much. Time to find & download, time to get it to work without problems (as we often see) & use it maybe once or twice. Completely true, good with an original server where everyone can join :thumbup: ...'Pro' should not be downloaded :D

Unfortunately, I did not home in time to join the server. :( Worked in the store with the server until you went to bed, but did not get it to work :mad:

Matra-Rancho
01-07-12, 01:55
Hi,

notice: our RDD server is the only public server without any mods.

that's not really true - there is another addon-free server available: * GC Infinity TC-65 * (semi-pro)

>> smart arse modus out <<

regards Matra-Rancho

Henry
06-07-12, 10:17
will be there tomorrow afternoon/evening

Henry
07-07-12, 19:01
im on now

Pelle_B
08-07-12, 00:00
im on nowI'm ready...but maybe too late :confused:

Henry
08-07-12, 09:38
I'm ready...but maybe too late :confused:

indeed. i went to sleep around 0:00CEST.
had again a few funny races. unfortunately without any GTLDK member.

Henry
20-07-12, 14:30
will be there tomorrow again. after Tour de France Time trial^^

Henry
21-07-12, 17:23
imon now;)

Henry
21-07-12, 21:26
damn, lost connection and everybody was gone :(

anyway, sleeping time :) thx for fun

Pelle_B
21-07-12, 23:35
damn, lost connection and everybody was gone :(

anyway, sleeping time :) thx for funI understood nothing, Cos disappeared...& a little later you :uhm:

Pelle_B
06-08-12, 02:04
http://www.stmargaretspri.moe.edu.sg/wbn/slot/u1243/greenDot.gif Russian Drunk Driving http://www.stmargaretspri.moe.edu.sg/wbn/slot/u1243/greenDot.gif Online server is...:uhm:

SpMan
07-08-12, 03:39
Hey guys!:)
I'll be on the RDD on Saturday, hope to meet you there and have fun. :drive1:
See you at the track!

Henry
20-08-12, 11:44
sorry guys, can't get any connection to the server atm.

Pelle_B
26-12-12, 06:32
:lightgreenRussian Drunk Driving:lightgreen server is back & running under the name *GTLDK*#1/RDD (http://www.gt-legends.dk/GTLDK/showthread.php?714-*GTLDK*-1-Server) :this::final: