PDA

View Full Version : Im fu..... done :(

Robert
20-04-08, 03:44
Petty is set on making GTL "Russian Drunk Driving" a miserable place to work on your driving skills and have a nice fellow ship with others drivers. In the past I have repeatedly asked him to kindly fix the problems with his PC issues, but got nothing but smart ass remarks. Its impossible to race against his car because one minute its in front,next to you, behind you and then it hits you sending you and other competitors off. I have only been back from vacation 6 days and he has already caused 6-8 diffrent accidents that I can think of. In the past it wasnt a problem because I could boot him out of the sim. However, now I notice he has a little green dot beside his name that wont allow me to BOOT his ass out. For those of you guys that know me I pride myself on trying to drive like a gentlmen and have NOTHING nice to say about his driving style. If you wreck one of your competitors and finish on the podium your victory doesn't mean a damn thing. ITS EMPTY. I'm not trying to bash Petty but Iv tryed everything I know to get thru to this guy. I'm DONE.. I'll never set foot in Russian again when he is there or he could just fixes his PC problem..:mad:

Pelle_B
20-04-08, 03:56
Its impossible to race against his car because one minute its in front,next to you, behind you and then it hits you sending you and other competitors off. Yes, I understand you Robert. I see him the same way :(

Petty is ok, but if he can fix PC/connection...why he don't do it now?

Edit:

In the past I have repeatedly asked him to kindly fix the problems with his PC issues, but got nothing but smart ass remarks.Sry, I did'nt notice this, and thats not good.

Theres a new driver on Russian today 'pro street' in Detomaso...we have more than one probs.

/mcdon4lds
20-04-08, 22:22
to ROb
As I have understood it is two different Petty's.

anyway it is his problem with quality of connection with a server :wink1

Robert
21-04-08, 02:54
Yes mac its a problem that he just wont get fixed and I dont understand why. Its a real shame because it puts alot of guys out of race. Cya bro;)

/mcdon4lds
21-04-08, 10:55
RObert, next time you should try to write so :rolleyes:: /bootclient Petty№

Robert
22-04-08, 23:49
HMMM ? No pantys:think: Caugh Caugh Caugh HMMMM? That would be like "safe sex" I hate safe sex. We need to keep the pantera;)

dl920
23-04-08, 01:19
the issue with Petty seams to be getting worse. I think his problem is he is using a wireless modem.
I dont know what the solution is . It would be ashame to have to start using a private server. I've meet some nice people & good racer on RDD:).

Robert
23-04-08, 02:13
Ya the guy has no respect for other people. I wish he would fix tha damn problem:mad:

Momodem
29-04-08, 17:29
Chaps, I use a wireless modem (BT homehub), I haven`t noticed any stuttering my end but I`d be very embarrassed if I caused any prangs by appearing and disappearing!

My worst problem is the lag I get when someone joins, always Łucks me up on a quali` lap. And the tossers who join, leave, join, leave just to Łuck my grid place :mad:

-Mo`

Ghoul
06-08-08, 01:24
Petty is set on making GTL "Russian Drunk Driving" a miserable place to work on your driving skills and have a nice fellow ship with others drivers. In the past I have repeatedly asked him to kindly fix the problems with his PC issues, but got nothing but smart ass remarks. Its impossible to race against his car because one minute its in front,next to you, behind you and then it hits you sending you and other competitors off. I have only been back from vacation 6 days and he has already caused 6-8 diffrent accidents that I can think of. In the past it wasnt a problem because I could boot him out of the sim. However, now I notice he has a little green dot beside his name that wont allow me to BOOT his ass out. For those of you guys that know me I pride myself on trying to drive like a gentlmen and have NOTHING nice to say about his driving style. If you wreck one of your competitors and finish on the podium your victory doesn't mean a damn thing. ITS EMPTY. I'm not trying to bash Petty but Iv tryed everything I know to get thru to this guy. I'm DONE.. I'll never set foot in Russian again when he is there or he could just fixes his PC problem..:mad:
Robert sometimes Petty doesnt have those problems and he is trying to fix it. And Plz dont say those things about him he was the first person i met on GTL

Robert
06-08-08, 02:35
Did U notice the date of this post? Iv been making these posts about his driving for months now and will continue 2 do so until he changes his driving style. Maybe u should focus on ur own driving ability rather than making comments on things u know nothing about. In my eyes Petty is a wrecker and has done nothing 2 correct his driving style or his pc issues. Besides, all these issues have been issues even before U started driving GTL.

Cosworth_DFV
06-08-08, 19:09
Hmm, never read this thread before. If this problem is still important and if the biggest issue is to write Petty's name correct to boot him i can help you. In dedicated servers window all dat green dots are simple symbols. If i see him on server i ll tell you the transcription of his name :naughty

Robert
06-08-08, 22:35
Cos thanks for all ur help and support. I really do love racing with people like u who understand what its all about. Let me know when u want 2 do some M1'S over in gtr2.

Robert
01-09-08, 06:00
Ya randy Im sorry u had trouble with Petty but trust me we really do have alot of good people here. The dude is a real fool and I think other guys are starting 2 see that fact for themselves.