PDA

View Full Version : Logitech = Crap service

Navin R Johnson
18-07-09, 06:58
So after pulling my broken button off my wheel I was a little shocked that Logitech does not sell parts for their products. You can get it fixed by sending the G25 to them them for a fee. That was their only solution to my problem. They will not sell any part of the G25 except the AC adapter:rolleyes:

What a joke..Have to pay a service tech to change this out.. Took all of 5 minutes to pull it out.

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt233/NavinRJohnson123/P1010051.jpg

Henry
18-07-09, 08:27
yeah that's ordinary service. and when you send the G25 to them, it's 1-4 months away:rolleyes:

De Martini
18-07-09, 17:27
If I were you I would try to dismantle the button, I bet you can find the switch under the red plastic cover in any electronic components shop and fix it with a little bit of soldering skill :naughty

Navin R Johnson
18-07-09, 20:40
If I were you I would try to dismantle the button, I bet you can find the switch under the red plastic cover in any electronic components shop and fix it with a little bit of soldering skill :naughty

Very good bit of advice:thumbup: Ya the cover comes right off and I have a great old school type of electronic shop near by. I'll see what they can do for me;) Cheers