25-01-10, 03:55
:eagle:Coming soon:
Setup's

Pelle_B
28-07-11, 23:24
Monza 11 Laps setup, low 27 2615

Dartguy
02-10-11, 22:34
Next time I speak to Marty U, I'll see if he has his setups available. He is a GPL'er from the beginning!

Navin R Johnson
03-10-11, 05:50
Next time I speak to Marty U, I'll see if he has his setups available. He is a GPL'er from the beginning!

Always great to try different set ups:thumbup: And that statement would be true for at least Pelle and myself here and many more with the UKGTL boys:cool:. Can't believe it's been well over 10 years of online racing now:eek::heheh. I remember the day I got my copy of GPL like it was yesterday. I played it for 5 hours straight and was drenched in sweat:heat:!!

Pelle_B
03-10-11, 08:18
I remember the day I got my copy of GPL like it was yesterday. I played it for 5 hours straight and was drenched in sweat:heat:!!
In the same way here...the first day with the GPL you'll never forget :thumbup: Can't remember how, but I got the GPL demo with only WG & the first feeling was that you were pulled back to 1967, an incredible feeling with these cars & tracks...is almost impossible to run with default setup. I was impatient, had difficulty with having to wait for the GPL was released with all tracks...I would run Monza :naughty
When you got all tracks, did you understand how dangerous this sport was back then & could understand why you often read in newspapers that there was again a crash & all too often a death :(

Cosworth_DFV
11-10-11, 10:44
I know it's not GPL, but....

http://www.virtualr.net/gurney-eagle-tribute-for-rfactor-released/ ;)