PDA

View Full Version : You can inform about all bad guys(wreckers) here

/mcdon4lds
30-04-08, 17:57
I have very small blacklist and I hope that you will help me to add some names.. :bustedblue:

Ace
Andrea
Andy
Ahuswolf

Beaver_Racing
B.Horowitz
Benji 911

Canadian
Cristo
Craig
Chris
CRI-Saito

Deathda
DR. Who
DR. Mabuse
Davidmusclecar

J.Stella
Jesse
LUKAS
LFA
TL
Taurus1
Richard
SETE
Goof
B.Horowitz
Beaver_Racing
Benji 911
DR. Who
James_brown
Jesse
Lukka
Miguel
Monsalves
MR. Rob
ahuswolf
Nkeknheh
Shane#1
Ukki
Titot
Unbaised Goats
Stephane
Leon
Mano
Paco

updated 3/05/08

Henry
30-04-08, 18:41
Andrea
Horsefall
Goof

I don't know, naturally pro street isn't a wrecker.

Robert
30-04-08, 19:34
Beaver_Racing , Benji 911, Craig, CRI-Saito, DR. Who, James_brown, Jesse, Lukka, Miguel Monsalves, MR. Rob, B.Horowitz, C.J, Cristo, Christain, DR. Mabuse, Davidmusclecar, U,ahuswolf, Nkeknheh, Shane#1, Ukki, Titot, Unbaised Goats and Stephane.... Hmmm Im sure I forgot someone but I know you guys will help with the list;)

slo-Mo-shun
30-04-08, 20:07
What is the definition of "blocking"?

I remember seeing something like this explained somewhere but I can't find it now. Anyway, here goes.

" you can zig...... but you can't zag".

example; we're coming down a long, fast straight away and into a fast right hand turn at the end, (Dijion).
I'm a 100 meters in front of you and I'm in the racing lane. (left side of the track, lining up for the corner)
You've taken the inside and your gaining on me. I "zig" in front of you to take away your attempt at passing me there. Now you move left and take the true racing line. I see that and also move left.. "zag".

It's a obvious block.
" you can "zig" but you can't "zag".
I've watched replays of accused "blockers" and the trouble with this is you generally don't have enough time to try both lines before you enter the turn. But you "can see" the guy was taking your chance of passing away.

Those of you who know me, also know I give way to the faster cars, even wrecking myself in the process at times. I try to inform the other driver which way to go long before they reach my bumper. All I ask is a "thank you" for my consideration. If I don't get it, I start thinking maybe someone is "mistaking kindness for weakness" and the next time they might have to earn the position with their driving skills.;)

Is the "you can zig but you can't zag" a good rule of thumb or not.

/mcdon4lds
30-04-08, 22:48

Yeah I know ;)
but sometimes he makes "bad things"

/mcdon4lds
30-04-08, 23:06
to eD77
to remove someone form th server u must write for example so:
/bootclient goof (w/out brackets)

Sol
01-05-08, 04:02
Beaver_Racing , Benji 911, Craig, Chris, CRI-Saito, DR. Who, James_brown, Jesse, Lukka, Miguel Monsalves, MR. Rob, B.Horowitz, C.J, Cristo, Christain, DR. Mabuse, Davidmusclecar, U,ahuswolf, Nkeknheh, Shane#1, Ukki, Titot, Unbaised Goats and Stephane.... Hmmm Im sure I forgot someone but I know you guys will help with the list;)

Some are now reformed drivers (like CJ) but these at some point have been "nominated":

:(

Russian Drunk Driving Black List
Compilated by regular users
(?* Unconfirmed)

Beaver_Racing B.Horowitz

Benji 911 Benji 911

Canadian

Craig cj (pardoned)

chris Cristo

CRI-Saito Christian

Converge DR Mabuse

Dr.Who Davidmusclecar ??

Goof

Ed ?* Eric

James_Brown Jim Clark ?*

J.Stella
Jesse Leon

Lukka

Miguel Monsalves Mano

M rob Mailin

Nicolai Nizzi Stefano

nheknheh 009

PlayerNameNeverUsed Paco

Peter Stephane

Shane (shane #1) S Rodrigues (shifty)

Sepp

Team_Reverse Titot

TG2001Dyn

unbaised goats Ukki

UrLamboplz u, ahuswolf

Vladislav

Sol
01-05-08, 04:27

I remember seeing something like this explained somewhere but I can't find it now. Anyway, here goes.

example; we're coming down a long, fast straight away and into a fast right hand turn at the end, (Dijion).
I'm a 100 meters in front of you and I'm in the racing lane. (left side of the track, lining up for the corner)
You've taken the inside and your gaining on me. I "zig" in front of you to take away your attempt at passing me there. Now you move left and take the true racing line. I see that and also move left.. "zag".

It's a obvious block.
" you can "zig" but you can't "zag".
I've watched replays of accused "blockers" and the trouble with this is you generally don't have enough time to try both lines before you enter the turn. But you "can see" the guy was taking your chance of passing away.

Those of you who know me, also know I give way to the faster cars, even wrecking myself in the process at times. I try to inform the other driver which way to go long before they reach my bumper. All I ask is a "thank you" for my consideration. If I don't get it, I start thinking maybe someone is "mistaking kindness for weakness" and the next time they might have to earn the position with their driving skills.;)

Is the "you can zig but you can't zag" a good rule of thumb or not.

We all know about your consideration and kindness to all drivers Slo. In my humble opinion I think it pays to know the track and also have a good idea who's behind trying to overtake. If you know a faster driver appears suddently in the rearview mirror it's best to cooperate and let him/her by BUT at the first opportunity, not in the middle of the curve. Patient drivers are good drivers and they will look for an opportunity.There are passing areas and unpatient drivers and is up to you to move out of the racing line. Nice if one does it, but we are not obligued. On the other hand, if somebody sticks the nose in front of you, I believe they have the right to enter the curve first and it's prudent to slow a bit to avoid an accident, specially if they flash the lights indicating they will attempt it. In close racing, if you give in,this will give you the opportunity to exit the curve faster and overtake back the passing car. The problem with this is many times we cannot see the other car unless a "side" view button is used, like in the Momo wheel. I like your philosophy of Zig but not Zag because it implies beeing put and decided safely.:cool:

Henry
01-05-08, 10:05
Yeah I know ;)

thats right :D
but last races he try slower cars and makes lower mistakes.

and if you argue so, than there are many other guys whose are a member of the list.
especially our spanish "friends" are very hotheaded.
santer and sete.
what they do:

parking on racing line
kick other racers without say "sorry"
if they were kicked, they started a campaign of vengeance

Henry
01-05-08, 10:30

this rule is in prinziple a good rule. but it does not apply on the racing line. you block someone if you leave the racing line to prevent a overtake. the rule say: one time per racing situation is allowed(zig). tow times is forbitten(zig-zag).
you see itīs very easy. :heheh

sol say right things: naturally it's the job of the racer behind you to prevent an accident, because he has the better view and he wants to overtake. that is the biggest reason why drive behind them is very difficult.

to let pass a faster driver can be an advantage. i can learn from his line.

Cosworth_DFV
01-05-08, 13:53
Usefull topic!
I think we all forgot about our most famous wrecker - Mano. This guy can tell you everything about how to destroy someones race.

Please add such "drivers" as Duftman and Mic4do to the list. Usualy they choose one person to wreck and they will do it as long as you will stay on server. :sniper:

eD77
02-05-08, 14:13
to eD77
to remove someone form th server u must write for example so:
/bootclient goof (w/out brackets)

the first time i kicked Goof, i do it with /bootclient [GOOF], as explained in the help.
that was in monza after he distroyed my race in 3rd round,i was leading,in the first chicane by drivin in wrong direction :mad:
next time the bootclient command doesnt work:(...so i try it next time w/out brackets, but i hope that wonīt be necessary...
...as it didnīt work,rennsemmel talked with goof, but i couldnīt understand much because they spell russian and after that goof was fair/clean, so i donīt know exactlly: goof=> friend or wrecker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry

Yeah I know

pro street is not a wrecker, he has just the wrong car for a beginner...
...i do sometimes also "bad things" in race,unintended.
that is general on a public server with a large "driverīs-skill-range", so i think the "pro-drivers" have to indulge with "newbies";)

Henry
04-05-08, 18:08
we have a new queens:

+SH[][KER+
SETE MASTER

kicked 5 drivers in one race. we should look at him.

@mäc
why Horsfall isn't in your list?

dl920
07-05-08, 02:21
think u can add carlos to list he should be driving a panty
he just took out Pelle in a race when he was being lapped:mad:

dl920
07-05-08, 02:22
oops shouldn't be :o

Pelle_B
07-05-08, 02:27
One more to the list: carlos :mad:...here in Red Pantera.
He was not in P3, Frank and I have just taken him with one lap.

Robert
07-05-08, 02:29
Ya Denis its seems to always be gents with a low skill level and alot of horse power:doh: And 2 make matters worse you say he was being lapped? OMG I think I would have a stroke or shit myself. If I see the young man I'll suggest he gat a car with a little less power;) Very sorry 2 hear this Pelle.

Frank Szintai
07-05-08, 02:38
Carlos

Pelle_B
07-05-08, 02:45
Oh, now I see the full replay, carlos was in P3...he cheat over here and came from P8 to P1 when Frank and I pass him.

carlos...I have only this for you...:cowboy:

Frank Szintai
07-05-08, 03:01
Oh, now I see the full replay, carlos was in P3...he cheat over here and came from P8 to P1 when Frank and I pass him.

carlos...I have only this for you...:cowboy:

Look the replay !!!

Pelle_B
07-05-08, 03:09
Thx for the replay Frank, anyone can see it now :thumbup:
...and I have the same bad connection in my replay to carlos.

Frank Szintai
07-05-08, 03:14
Thx for the replay Frank, anyone can see it now :thumbup:
...and I have the same bad connection in my replay to carlos.

gladly Pelle :)

Frank Szintai
07-05-08, 03:31
i`m starting this game 2005.09 or 10 Mont.(my first saved replay 2005.10.31)
The total racing laps this game :13392. Total race :1659. I`m see too many wrecker this game, and im very cheerless, if the person`s not interested that wrecker on the track.:censored:

Ghoul
26-07-08, 22:55
Here's one wrecker me and fast were on RDD lastnight and he crashed into us and kept on going. The person David Shevlin

Cosworth_DFV
27-07-08, 08:02
I have few questions. What blacklist acsualy does to protect server from the wreckers? Or its just a list of names, who's not wellcome? And are there any utilities dat kick all the wreckers automaticly?:think:

Sol
27-07-08, 16:10
I have few questions. What blacklist acsualy does to protect server from the wreckers? Or its just a list of names, who's not wellcome? And are there any utilities dat kick all the wreckers automaticly?:think:

One year ago RDD was crazy with wreckers. when the Listener was installed the regular drivers suggested bad guys to be added to the list. Kicking the wreckers at the last 5 seconds before the race start sent a strong signal and wreckers slowly left. The list is just a reminder but I think there are ways to ban a driver permanently from the server, as another server warns about it. With the privilege to be on the god list comes the responsibility to keep the server clean-and kick- even if that goes against your popularity. I know many drivers are new but courtesy and respect are not. Unfortunately, some gods want to be in the list just to change tracks or don't know the names of the wreckers......and wreckers are coming back as we speak. We used to be a team.:( I used to keep and update the list, then it would be e-mailed to the gods but now nobody is keeping it as far as I know.

eD77
27-07-08, 16:44
i get my information about wreckers from this thread, i copy mentioned names from all posts to a list in editor. Sol, iīm interested in your list to compare with mine...

i think we maybe should do ONE (!) online list, here on forum, which should be constantly updated (some wreckers sometimes reform their behavior)

Sol
27-07-08, 23:51
Good eD if you want to keep an updated list ! Mine was posted earlier here and the only addition would be Chester.
Thx.:D

Henry
03-08-08, 17:33
beatchman

not a typical wrecker. he drives normally as long as you don't overtake him. after, he is a very unfair driver and kicks you if he can.

Cosworth_DFV
03-08-08, 19:37
He must be Lewis Hamilton fan:D
P.S. i will look at his driving

Henry
31-08-08, 18:21
new drag queen: carl

he stays in from of my box during the qualy(first race today).
i leave the box carfully and slow.
he accelerates and kicks me in the pit lane. :clap:

i give him a one way ticket to guantanamo.:boss

and what does he do?
creates new profiles:

karl
katia
succer

offends me and says he is carl:rofl1

Pelle_B
01-09-08, 02:19
LOL Henry :D

After a night of RDD

Where am I tired of Petty does not understand it is not personally we criticize him, but because of his poor connection.
It is not much I use the 'Kick player' but it is hopeless to run against a man who hangs constantly in the race and if you hit his car becomes one's own smashed ... but he pops up again later on the track with the whole car.
Today, Petty created the chat room: Petty's enemies :doh:
Petty, if you read this: Where is it sad you do not understand how many race you are destroying the people...or are you just a total egotist :confused:

Robert
01-09-08, 05:50
Dudes Im telling you he is really bad news and will always be bad news. The guy has no manners and is a horrible shoe. I hope now you all see what Iv been talking about for the past year. Its a shame he is this way but he wont change.

Henry
07-09-08, 12:57
new one:

max, very bad guy!

Pelle_B
20-11-08, 01:58
I don't understand why Petty is still not on the list of boring riders :confused:

I noticed at Hockenheim that I lost calibration on the steering wheel & course was Petty join the server.

Completely wrong went on Zolder where Petty already freeze to T1, all must elude him :eek:

Try to download the replay and see what I mean. Follow Petty & me how to get totally destroyed a race when he is with the RDD :mad:

Cosworth_DFV
20-11-08, 06:40
Poor connection isnt his main problem. He must be sent to the blacklist for his last move. :mad:

Pelle_B
21-11-08, 02:45
Petty destroying it for many of RDD server with his bad connection, it leads to trouble when nobody can see him, and then pop up with a result of a crash... & Petty think people run into him on purpose.

I've tried to explain to him in the lobby, but are too stupid to comprehend it :doh:

Note to replay how many times I come up with Petty, he freeze, I have to sidestep or run in the sand...end of replay would be a little surprise :rolleyes:

eD77
22-11-08, 12:22
...yes, in the end it was defenetly not a problem of his bad connection! when i run with Petty i always hope to overtake him as soon as possible, although in the capri heīs quite fast!
Petty is a known "problem", but what do you guys think about sylvain p. (?), normaly i didnīt noticed bad things, but few days in monza....plz see the replay @ 180.xxx sec, the first chicane. i think it wasnīt just a mistake.
i keep an eye on him...

Pelle_B
22-11-08, 13:20
Yes eD, it was on purpose to push you away :eek:

Every now and then you wonder about whats happening on RDD...unfortunally not something that motivates very much. :(
This replay is again from Zolder. Some races before this, I sensed that something was going on between Laci & Sylvain.
It's just not cleaver that a "Server God" looses the overview, so that it has to end this way.:think:

eD77
22-11-08, 14:26
uff, thatīs ugly!!!
i think that was a revenge from laci for sthg happened before. but thatīs not the way to solve the problem!
next time i see both, we have discuss it seriously, otherwise:spamlaser:

Henry
22-11-08, 15:09
uff, thatīs ugly!!!
i think that was a revenge from laci for sthg happened before. but thatīs not the way to solve the problem!
next time i see both, we have discuss it seriously, otherwise:spamlaser:
forget it.

laci is a firebrand. and sylvain too. i guess sylvain is frenchman. he don't understand english. götz had tried to speak with him french but never got an answer.
by sylvain i follow my line: if he don't do stupid things, i let him drive. but if he do stupid things, i kick him everytime until next day.

eD77
22-11-08, 16:10
oh,that surprises me a little. i know laci as a fair driver, whoīs fast and always says sorry if he did a mistake...i always have fun racing against him.
about sylvain i canīt tell much because it was first time i was the victim so i could see it in replay that behavior.
we can tell laci, he should better kick a wrecker instead doing such stupid things, as Pelle mentioned laciīs in godlist! i think he understand...

p.s.: laci and Endy are from Hungary

Götz-von-Berlichingen
22-11-08, 16:16
Sylvain is Canadian, (french-speaking part), about 50 years old and was driver of the canadians in the 80ties during the motorcycle - world - champion lige. (thatīs what he told me in french later) He never respect other drivers, only if he knows that there is a god and has been warned, then he drives clean.

eD77
22-11-08, 16:18
hehe, like Lewis ;) ( but sylvain do it purposly, he donīt drive his line egoistic, he ramms others if he is about to be overtaken, as you can see in the replay)

...but thatīs stupid! next time i see him, i bet, heīll soon know that a god is inside!

Cosworth_DFV
22-11-08, 17:56
Laci did same things before. Week ago he pushed me into the wall in last corner of last lap in Magny-Cors and didnt even say sorry. He thought it was ok. So i dont even want say "Hi" to him anymore. And of course he's removed from godlist.

Henry
22-11-08, 18:13
oh,that surprises me a little. i know laci as a fair driver, whoīs fast and always says sorry if he did a mistake...i always have fun racing against him.
about sylvain i canīt tell much because it was first time i was the victim so i could see it in replay that behavior.
we can tell laci, he should better kick a wrecker instead doing such stupid things, as Pelle mentioned laciīs in godlist! i think he understand...

p.s.: laci and Endy are from Hungary
i didn't want to say, that he is a bad boy(laci). he is always considerate to me and try to drive clean, but he loses one's head fast if he think someone wrongs him.

btr gator
22-11-08, 21:55
i am surprised to see bad behavior from laci, i consider him to be a courteous, clean driver.

Sylvain is a consistent problem. i'd agree that he is ok to race until his first offense, then kick.

Steve
23-11-08, 12:20
I find it interesting to see Laci's name being mentioned. Up until a few weeks ago Laci was the one to beat, with his pace and maintaining a good race line. Recently though, I have witnessed him making unnecessary contact with other cars, whether overtaking, or being overtaken. I just hope he can put a lid on all that because he is a great racer without having to resort to these tactics.

I also find his chat lines "sorry" and "thanks" are often used at very inappropriate moments and I, myself, find them quite confusing at times.

Kihutaja
09-01-09, 22:40
One more: trainlord

Pelle_B
10-01-09, 10:57
...& one more: MartinNS

Kihutaja
16-01-09, 12:14
Three more (16/01/07): 1. zizzola, 2. C Baby, 3. Beno

Gods: please don't let people driving around 30 sec before start!

Steve
16-01-09, 13:05
I agree Lem. There is no need to have a burnout on the grid prior to the start.

Kihutaja
27-01-09, 16:20
Andre is not bad guy, but Andrea!

SpMan
28-01-09, 12:21
Hi all!:D It is possible to have fun certainly, but not to spoil race to other participants, especially in qualification. Andre the quite good guy, but sometimes comes too far in the jokes.:boss

Cosworth_DFV
29-01-09, 17:46
One more idiot - HAMOS. Wrecks without any reason, just for fun :mad:

Pelle_B
29-01-09, 22:46
It's rather sad that the list will not be updated more (updated 3/05/08) & to be seen more than 50 post through :eek:

Can we not find a solution to this :uhm:

Kihutaja
30-01-09, 12:58
No, unfortunitely Andre is a bad guy too :(

He's driving wrong way during race

SpMan
31-01-09, 01:02
When I only started to play online, I did not have still a wheel, and I used the keyboard:rofl1. Probably I too, according to other participants was the bad guy. They did not know that I use the keyboard, instead of a wheel. There were many cheerful moments. Lembit how you have accustomed with G25? It was difficult to get used?

Kihutaja
31-01-09, 10:35
When I only started to play online, I did not have still a wheel, and I used the keyboard:rofl1. Probably I too, according to other participants was the bad guy. They did not know that I use the keyboard, instead of a wheel. There were many cheerful moments. Lembit how you have accustomed with G25? It was difficult to get used?

Yes, SpMan it was very difficult to get used to it. But as you see no one has reported me as a bad guy. So it means that we do not report here players who are new to the game but those who are wreckers or have very selfish driving style

Henry
31-01-09, 11:31
...But as you see no one has reported me as a bad guy. So it means that we do not report here players who are new to the game but those who are wreckers or have very selfish driving style
that's right. and most of the last are well known, because they are not noobs.
but we have to notice, that the game has a big bug:
sometimes some cars won't be showed on the track, not only at the start. so it's possible that you will be kicked without any reason or you get a message that you kicked someone, but you noticed nothing.:wink1
happened me 3 times with good guys(f.e.: zille, iceman)

Kihutaja
06-02-09, 21:53
I'll make a list soon, but here comes a new one: iceman (not ICEMAN)

btr gator
07-02-09, 01:00
sylvain and his typical run you over, shove you into sandtraps on corner entry. Every race, every turn one. Been the same thing for months on end.

SpMan
07-02-09, 04:05
Greetings guys!:D Whether it is casual that iceman which 01 May 06 modestly sat in garage during Donington Park GP (http://www.nogripracing.com/hotlaps/gtl.php)?:think:

Kihutaja
19-02-09, 17:21
Here comes the whole list of bad guys:

Ace
Ahuswolf
Andre
Andrea
Andy

Beatchman
Beaver_Racing
Benji 911
Beno
B.Horowitz

Canadian
Carl
Carlos
C.J
Chester
Chris
Christain
Converge DR Mabuse
Cristo
Craig
CRI-Saito

Davidmusclecar
David Shevlin
Deathda
DR. Mabuse
DR. Who
Duftman

Goof
GVRC_Gigabyte

HAMOS
Horsefall

Iceman

James_brown
Jesse
J.Stella

Karl
Katia

LUKAS
LFA
Lukka
Leon

Mano
MartinNS
Max
Mic4do
Miguel
Miguel Monsalves Mano
Monsalves
MR. Rob
M rob Mailin

Nicolai Nizzi Stefano
Nkeknheh

Paco
PlayerNameNeverUsed Paco

Richard

Sepp
SETE MASTER
Shane#1
Sylvain
Stephane
Succer
+SH()(KER+

Taurus1
Titot
TG2001Dyn
Trainlord
TL

U
Ukki
Unbaised Goats

Vladislav

W

Zizzola

Ghoul
07-05-09, 01:50
sylvain WAS a problem on RDD. He is very odd, one day he is fast then he is slow then he destroys other peoples cars. He is so bad he wont let them get back on the track. i think he WAS the worst wrecker ever back then >_<.

Ghoul
07-05-09, 01:54
Well i think there crashing into you is because its not on purpose. But...its on TV. When they saw races on TV and people crashing into others on the track. The racers would never stop or say sorry. Well thats just my opinion :)