PDA

View Full Version : Crazy life latelly

HarleyRoadking
03-04-11, 15:08
Hi everyone :D
First of all sorry i havent been around latelly,since ive moved i am more busy than i have been for a long time.My wife and i decided to open a new company and it has been insane :eek:.I would have never thought that it would have taken off so fast but it did ;).I am not really complaining but there just isnt enough time to get caught up on everything we have going on,i am working 8-10 hours a day with my wife and we have to many accounts to the point were i have to hire someone this week for us to stay on top of everything :(.I am sorry i havent had time to involved in the site like i was but i am going to make time if it kills me to race and get back into the site and help Pelle :wink1.Bare with me guys as soon as i can get the time to finalize the race series i was working on to get it going soon (i hope) :(.I still have alot to do on the series and i hope to get it going by the end of April ;).Hopefully

Harley

Navin R Johnson
04-04-11, 04:40
Good to hear from you Harley:D. That sounds great that your new business has taking off so well:thumbup:. A rare thing given this economy. Hope to see you back on track soon.;)