Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Audi R8

Who said: Crazy, 3 of almost the same Ford Mondeo?...perhaps this is better

One thing is for sure, the sound of an R8 is crazy, in a brutal way
    Altbierbude Laptimes

Meet my old buddy and daily driver, Henry. Henry was built in 1968 as a US Army M35a2 Deuce and a Half and went into the military 2 years before I did. Along with all of the other 2 1/2 and 5 ton trucks, he was totally rebuilt in the 1990's ...l and then retired into a National Guard unit where he sat doing nothing until he got surplussed out. I bought him with less than 12,000 miles since his rebuild and have owned him for more than 6 years.

I bought him as a full sized truck ... at least 4 feet longer and having another rear axle and a total of 8 tires on the rear. I cut him down and took the bed from a M105 trailer and turned him into a big old pick up truck that I can drive and park anywhere. He is no longer than a Ford F150 twin cab.

He might not look it, but he is an economy ... or GREEN vehicle, he runs on ANY petroleum product. I've put over 20,000 miles on him burning old motor oil, diesel, 90 wt. gear lube, automatic trans fluid ... anything I can get for free. He eats it and gives me between 12 and 15 MPG's. With only 125 horsepower he's not very fast ... but he has 350 ft lbs of torque so he's REAL strong.

He reminds me of all my MGB's ... he leaks oil, he's hot in the summer and cold in the winter, leaks a bit when it rains, VERY noisey, some shade of BRG ... and absolutely hilarious.

I named him after this old tune, and painted his name on the hood like back in the old days. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPeeTXN44sM

SANY0003.JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by tedd60; 10-03-18 at 21:49.

3rd part hosting has been temporarily...
    Altbierbude Laptimes

Sorry ... I think I have it now. Dang confusers anyoldways.

Yeah much better & nice Henry
    (Tip, put videos in here: Indsert Video)

He reminds me of all my MGB's ... he leaks oil, he's hot in the summer and cold in the winter, leaks a bit when it rains, VERY noisey, some shade of BRG
    I'm old enough to say, I can remember that.
    One of my friends has or maybe already sold again, but if...I will try to get pictures. Myself & Military, I went free & never been in war...until I got married
    ...& finally I found the picture (probably promised it a long time ago) here he came by in his Datsun 280ZX, wow pic is from 2010.
    Last edited by Pelle_B; 11-03-18 at 01:04.
    Altbierbude Laptimes

You must see this, I visited my friend with 280ZX (sold) but see what I found in one garage with him now
    Altbierbude Laptimes

Looking real good !
    So long

SpecialKS aka Eifelblitz

Default Mondeo MK3 Last Update ?

It's a great summer here in Denmark (never experienced better)...unfortunately I have to admit you do many strange things in the heat
    My brakes failed nothing, but a little rust on the brake discs & I cooked, now replaced to Brembo...& of course, red caliber

Lucas (my son) & I drove a Sunday trip & whatever climate control works fine, we discovered a car dealer with this Ford Mondeo MK4 2014

Yes, we took it home & of course, the first thing it should have on our trip home, Shell V-Power, but this time Diesel
    Perhaps the black is put on sale one day …maybe the best in Denmark & most equipment. To name a thing, speakers in all 4 doors are of course, RockFord Power

Update: The black Mondeo is sold
    ...last pic of 3xMondeo
    Huge cheer when we discovered that the new one has a cool glove box & after about half an hour...you really have a cold
    Last edited by Pelle_B; 18-09-18 at 11:44.
    Altbierbude Laptimes