Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Default tracklist changed again

hm...was just in the gtl lobby and saw that there´s a quali on rdd on magny cours club track???
    Cosworth, was that you changing the tracklist or again our nameless "friend"?

Russian Drunk Driver Cosworth_DFV's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eD77 View Post
    hm...was just in the gtl lobby and saw that there´s a quali on rdd on magny cours club track???
    Cosworth, was that you changing the tracklist or again our nameless "friend"?
    Dont worry eD, it was me I'm still looking for balanced tracklist and trying different combinations. B-sides it make our races more interesting and unexpected.

uff...good, i thought it was again that strager!

an alternation of tracklist is a good idea, although sometimes i miss some favorite (for me!) tracks

@Zille..That puts a whole different light on the subject. I seen him say sorry to someone but it absolutely was not to you.
    It is ME who should be ashamed my friend. He does say sorry a lot but he missed a big one this time.

Speaking of people saying sorry.
    Personally I get tired of people using the word sorry to move up in position. If they "had to stop" and wait for the victim to pass them I bet they would drive more careful. Personally I don't care how slow a driver is, if he wrecks me & waits, he goes up in my book and has my respect.
    I don't think anyone gives up track position as willingly as me.
    And all I ever except is a thank you or a blink of the lights. I will even slow down on a straight a way and let someone like you pass me so you don't have to wait until the "next" straight section.

You're a "class act" Zille (good people) and I am fortunate to be called your friend.
    "No expectations.... No disappointments"

OH come on guys! the actually track list can't be serious!
    who wants drive all the mickey mouse tracks?

You will never see "slo" complain about anything that is free.
    But here's my feelings. I welcome the new tracks.
    I was so bored with the same ones I was actually going to a pro server just for the change of selection.
    And Lord only knows it wasn't an easy & enjoyable thing to do.
    Now I have a chance to get personal best lap times on new tracks, in all the cars while racing against real people.
    Just my thoughts.
    "No expectations.... No disappointments"

Quote Originally Posted by slo-Mo-shun View Post
    @Zille..That puts a whole different light on the subject. I seen him say sorry to someone but it absolutely was not to you.
    It is ME who should be ashamed my friend. He does say sorry a lot but he missed a big one this time.

Speaking of people saying sorry.
    Personally I get tired of people using the word sorry to move up in position. If they "had to stop" and wait for the victim to pass them I bet they would drive more careful. Personally I don't care how slow a driver is, if he wrecks me & waits, he goes up in my book and has my respect.
    I don't think anyone gives up track position as willingly as me.
    And all I ever except is a thank you or a blink of the lights. I will even slow down on a straight a way and let someone like you pass me so you don't have to wait until the "next" straight section.

You're a "class act" Zille (good people) and I am fortunate to be called your friend.

best regards

Arrow

Greetings guys! Is glad to see you in health! I hope to overtake all of you on a line!!

Russian Drunk Driver Cosworth_DFV's Avatar

Ok, guys, today we have big probs with simbin server. I think most of you noticed it. But dont worry and dont be affraid! we had same shit few times in the past and i can sure you, server was up again next day or even earlier. So, take a deep breath, relax and enjoy your free time

F*ckin sh*t!!!! perhaps is this my problem?? and I tried and tried and tried and tried... differents passwords for my online account after reinstalling GTL