Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Hmmm Im not sure what the hell ur point is?

Did U notice the date of this post? Iv been making these posts about his driving for months now and will continue 2 do so until he changes his driving style. Maybe u should focus on ur own driving ability rather than making comments on things u know nothing about. In my eyes Petty is a wrecker and has done nothing 2 correct his driving style or his pc issues. Besides, all these issues have been issues even before U started driving GTL.

Russian Drunk Driver Cosworth_DFV's Avatar

Hmm, never read this thread before. If this problem is still important and if the biggest issue is to write Petty's name correct to boot him i can help you. In dedicated servers window all dat green dots are simple symbols. If i see him on server i ll tell you the transcription of his name

Default Hey cos thx man.

Cos thanks for all ur help and support. I really do love racing with people like u who understand what its all about. Let me know when u want 2 do some M1'S over in gtr2.

Default petty

Ya randy Im sorry u had trouble with Petty but trust me we really do have alot of good people here. The dude is a real fool and I think other guys are starting 2 see that fact for themselves.