Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    @Navin
    you are right Fernando kicked others several times, but he always waited ecxept for 2 situations:

1. he kicked Greg Metcalf in lap7
    2. he kicked PuG in Lap 30

he know that and said: "I'm OK with with some penalties, like starting with grid penalty in next race, etc. It's the only way to add some balance to the situation."

on the other hand seems the Greg is a little bit pissed of by cos: "I hope the cosworth guy reads the forum, please take it a bit easier mate, thats really not the way to race against other humans."
    don't know why. the only guy who kicked him was Fernando. and the only mistake by cos was hitting MartinNS in the first lap. of course he waited.

Link to the GamersCrib-Thread
    Seems to me that there a little favoritism there. The "GC" guy Fernando hit me hard once on lap 2 taking me out of 2nd place. Hit Greg on lap 7 spinning him out(and doesn't wait). Hit Pug 2 times taking him out of a win. All hits were directly from behind.. Not side by side...(reminding me of Michael Andretti in the early 90's) And yes Henry I did see those comments at the GC forum. Guys like that will always have an excuse for everything.. "My car was hurt, blah blah blah..". And then in the next race they will continue to drive like monkeys...
    Cos may of hit 1 person and they are picking on him for one incident? Fernando had a giant negative effect on everyone's race up front and they are all OK with it... Alrighty then...Have fun with that...

Quote Originally Posted by Dartguy View Post
    I'm surprised to hear that about Fernando, considering he is a real race driver.

I may try to join you guys in the near future.
    Real racing driver huh? Then he should know better... Well lets see, if he did this in his real racing series I'm sure he would get a real sit down with a real verbal thrashing and a real penalty that wouldn't just be for the next race.. It would be a real Win being taken away from him because of his real crap driving...

To be fair Fernando was driving a Alpine which makes all of it's time in the corners so when you are behind a car like the Alfa it is very hard to get a run and make a pass. Thing is if you are a fair racer after hitting someone once you have to be double carfull not to do it again. Plus his own words about his car not being right. Then drive acordingly... That logic doesn't hold water.. Like saying "hey sorry Pug I ruined your race because my car was screwed up because I was smashing the shit out of my own front end into the back of other peoples cars" That's Chicken shit.. If I hit 3 different people 4 times in a race to a win .. I'd disqualify myself..
    Last edited by Navin R Johnson; 26-11-09 at 03:07.

Russian Drunk Driver Cosworth_DFV's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Götz-von-Berlichingen View Post
    ...Maybe during the waiting I rolled and didn´t see it ......
    yes that was happen. you can see it on the server replay at GC.
    Dynamo Dresden vs. Manchester City 0:0; Dynamo Dresden vs. West Ham United 3:0