Thread: Eagle

Default Eagle

Coming soon:
    Setup's
    Altbierbude Laptimes

Default Monza

Monza 11 Laps setup, low 27 EaglePB.zip
    Altbierbude Laptimes

Next time I speak to Marty U, I'll see if he has his setups available. He is a GPL'er from the beginning!

Quote Originally Posted by Dartguy View Post
    Next time I speak to Marty U, I'll see if he has his setups available. He is a GPL'er from the beginning!
    Always great to try different set ups And that statement would be true for at least Pelle and myself here and many more with the UKGTL boys. Can't believe it's been well over 10 years of online racing now. I remember the day I got my copy of GPL like it was yesterday. I played it for 5 hours straight and was drenched in sweat!!

Quote Originally Posted by Navin R Johnson View Post
    I remember the day I got my copy of GPL like it was yesterday. I played it for 5 hours straight and was drenched in sweat!!
    In the same way here...the first day with the GPL you'll never forget Can't remember how, but I got the GPL demo with only WG & the first feeling was that you were pulled back to 1967, an incredible feeling with these cars & tracks...is almost impossible to run with default setup. I was impatient, had difficulty with having to wait for the GPL was released with all tracks...I would run Monza
    When you got all tracks, did you understand how dangerous this sport was back then & could understand why you often read in newspapers that there was again a crash & all too often a death
    Altbierbude Laptimes

Russian Drunk Driver Cosworth_DFV's Avatar