Pedal to the Metal!

Default Wreckage to the bone

Heya GTL fellows,

I bought Race on and play alot of race07 atm. Cant say the wtcc cars are just as fun as the gtl cars but im able to race in full servers now

Though I really see and painfully feel alot of wrecking.. Its shit, I can say 75% of my races my suspensions fooked in 1st corners..

Anyone else playing it? and feeling it? Or did I bought the wrong game?

Greets Eli

Hi Eli
    Yes, what went wrong?...I also expected a lot with Race On when it was released...but here it is with a lot of dust
    Altbierbude Laptimes

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Heya GTL fellows,

I bought Race on and play alot of race07 atm. Cant say the wtcc cars are just as fun as the gtl cars but im able to race in full servers now

Though I really see and painfully feel alot of wrecking.. Its shit, I can say 75% of my races my suspensions fooked in 1st corners..

Anyone else playing it? and feeling it? Or did I bought the wrong game?

Greets Eli
    Yes, I know exactly what you mean (if you mean wrecking from other drivers in multiplayer, I have all of those games exept the expansion with the american musclecars): there's no respect for other drivers and often after some laps you found yourself driving alone because the rest of the drivers have left the game. I stopped driving on public servers because of that, now I want to play only on servers with password

Pedal to the Metal!

I would like that too.. How could I get passwords of servers, you have some link of some server fellows?

I like a fair game.

Because I have the expensian pack without GTR evo.. I dont even have GTR 2.. I saw it online for 5 eu(the GTR evo expension but out of stock) hope its get back soon so I order it inmediately..

Anywayss, hope to see you guys sometime on the servers, a little rubber burning would be fun

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I would like that too.. How could I get passwords of servers, you have some link of some server fellows?

I like a fair game.

Because I have the expensian pack without GTR evo.. I dont even have GTR 2.. I saw it online for 5 eu(the GTR evo expension but out of stock) hope its get back soon so I order it inmediately..

Anywayss, hope to see you guys sometime on the servers, a little rubber burning would be fun
    I haven't been driving RACE for a while, don't have any server to recommend. But look at the server name when being online and try to find their webside (often they have even web adress in the name)

Good luck and see you on track