Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Russian Drunk Driver Cosworth_DFV's Avatar

Good
    I did few laps in both cars and they are surprisingly close. Vette is not that slow in the corners and Ferrari doesn't loose much on the straights. Actually 275 is very fun to drive - it begins to slide going into the corner and you should work with wheel and throttle very carefully - but its not kind of car I take for long races. Anyway whats the times we should be looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by Cosworth_DFV View Post
    ...Anyway whats the times we should be looking for?
    check the two links in the first post
    Dynamo Dresden vs. Manchester City 0:0; Dynamo Dresden vs. West Ham United 3:0

I see best time for Vette is 10,09 which is quite fast but possible to match. But 9,59 in Ferrari No chance to beat that

some new infos:
    Hi guys!

THERE'S AN IMPORTANT UPDATE TO JOIN OUR SERVER!

Some people was experiencing some disconnection issues after 10 mins in the server (it happened only in Nordschleife), and seems that was caused by the old version of the track. So, we have changed the track version, bringing it to v1.1.

Link to download v1.1: http://www.humyo.com/9469759/Nordsch...?a=8N22Xp6xdrE(before the installation of the new track, you have to remove the old folder "Race24h_NS09", that you find in c:/.../P&G Main folder/GameData/Locations)

Moreover it has been necessary to modify the engine file of the 275 Speciale, to strenghten it a bit... now it's quite indestructable
    There are 2 self extracting files, one for the modified file, and one to replace the original file to avoid possible cheat issues in lobby.

Link to Ferrari 275 Speciale Engine Mod File: http://www.humyo.com/9469759/GameDat...?a=-6Fhm1LOhvw

Link to original 275 Speciale Engine Original file: http://www.humyo.com/9469759/Ferrari...?a=UEMYJiQdPOw

Both files are self-extracting, so it's enough to put the route of your main P&G folder, and then install the file.

Talking about the race, I didn't see any time of you (UKP&G or GTLDK) on our live timing, apart from Henry of GTLDK. Are you still interested in this race?!? It would be good for me to see some other people's laptimes, because as I said before you won't learn the Nordschleife in 2 laps, or in one evening... If you're not interested or you have no time to train, please tell it to me in advance, because I had some request from other teams, and I dislike the idea of a not full server for this event.
    Please let me know something about this, and please start to try in our server, because if you experience some troubles the race day, it will be more difficult to solve it. In particular, I ask you to make this attempt, to see if with the new track you have some disconnection issue, but if you don't try in our server, you'll never know it
    Let me know something about, and if you have some troubles tell me in this topic I'll update the download links even in the first post.
    Cu soon
    P.S. I forgot to say, that before the installation of the new track, you have to remove the old folder "Race24h_NS09", that you find in c:/.../P&G Main folder/GameData/Locations.
    If you have any problems ask me here, and I'll try to solve it. Bye
    plz install, try to join their server and drive a few laps.
    if you don't want to register at humyo, there are alternative links: http://62.149.209.93/LiveTiming3/lt/Downloads.aspx

for me it works. my short guide:

• download the track update and the modified engine
    • install both and delete the NOS HAT file
    • you find this file into your ...\UserData\LOG\HAT folder
    • restart your system
    • delete all addon skins, e.g.: the aussie league skins
    • now it should work
    Last edited by Henry; 23-06-10 at 10:52.

Hello all,

Looks like this could be a great event.

I probably should have put in my first post that the 275 was prefferable to me instead of the L88.

I find the 275 pretty good on tyres which at Nordschliefe is very important. The L88 has the straightline speed and seems stable in corners but I dont know if I can live with the tyre wear or fuel usage.

The 275 in my opinion can be a little unstable but I enjoy driving this car far more than the L88.

So if someone changes their mind and would preffer the stability of the Corvette then I would happly exchange.

RM
    Last edited by (WRC) RM; 23-06-10 at 23:09.

Quote Originally Posted by (WRC) RM View Post
    Hello all,

Looks like this could be a great event.

I probably should have put in my first post that the 275 was prefferable to me instead of the L88.

I find the 275 pretty good on tyres which at Nordschliefe is very important. The L88 has the straightline speed and seams stable in corners but I dont know if I can live with the tyre wear or fuel usage.

The 275 in my opinion can be a little unstable but I enjoy driving this car far more than the L88.

So if someone changes their mind and would preffer the stability of the Corvette then I would happly exchange.

RM
    maybe navin, as american he can drive the vette blind.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    maybe navin, as american he can drive the vette blind.
    I dont have a problem driving the Corvette I just preffer driving the 275 (and especially on this particular track)as the corvettes tyres will go.

If Navin has a 275 then I am sure he would like the Corvette.

Sorry about that, I just read post one again, I didnt realize that post one had been modified showing New drivers plus the cars they will drive. I haven't visited GTLDK for a while.

Hey Ross, If you want the 275 it's all yours buddy I love the Vette. Even though it's a bit different than the GTL car my brain is really in tune with the Vette these days that would be a good switch. I need to do the updates and then test a bit. Maybe after Fridays GTL race we can do some testing. And hey Cos, I'm not sure about the overall, but I think we have a good chance at getting the top 2 Vette postions I'd love to try any setups you have Cos or Ross. I really don't have anything developed for L88 in PnG yet.. Have to do some basic testing and try to find setup that turns in decent and puts the power down without too much wheelspin.. Cyas soon fellas..

lol I just notice they want to install engine mod file for Ferrari. Hell now I understand why it is 10 (ten!) seconds per lap faster. Plus less tyre wear and fuel consuption. Italians....