Hi, I hope someone here can help me. I have installed for GTL, a 69, 70, and 71 Javelin, 67, 69, and 70 Camaro, 70 Cuda, 70 Challenger, 70 Boss, 70 Firebird T/A and the Boss Mustang and the Cougar from Atlbierbude. I would like to create a new class using these cars and the default Falcon, Mustang Coupe, and GT-350 from the game. These are the only cars I want to race in this class. I found a tutorial on how to create a new class at the F1 Classic GTL forum, I followed it exactlly as it said. I only tried the 70 Javelin to see if I could get it to work. The name 1970 Javelin shows up in the car list and when I click on race to choose the car, a black ac cobra shows, which I already knew it would, it lists the car in the info underneath the cobra, but when I click on it to choose it, it shows the 67 Camaro and it won't let me choose it to race. All of the above cars work in the other classes, most are installed in GTC-76 folder class, with a couple in stalled in the gtc-65 class. Please, how do I create a new class for only these car? Thank you in advance, Doug