Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CSR Elite Wheel & Clubsport Pedals V1
    Win7-64/GT Legends/GTR2/rFactor

Thumbs up And some pro stuff...

Here is a video of quantum testing the cockpit of a friend of his.

I've heard he invested 10.000€ in hardware; don't know if this number includes the PC or if it's just the cocpit and peripherals:

wheel frex Liquid-cooled, hydraulic pedal manufactory, sim motion frex chair and instrumentation real nascar

I'm not tooo entusiastic about the motion chair or the Frex wheel, but a triple screen is on my wish list...

PS: Tonio (Antonio) Cambria is quantum..
    Last edited by Alucard; 10-01-13 at 01:20.

I'm in shock ...& It's really impressive, incrediblea...great work that is done here

Big Thanks Alu, to put it up...& thanks to Quantum who gave us permission to view it
    Altbierbude Laptimes

Awesome setups there. But.. For that kind of money you could go buy yourself a old Formula Ford and go "real" racing

Default Not so top end cockpit..

Hi Pelle and all

As promised, here are some pics of my latest upgrade:

Another HD7770 to work in Crossfire with the existing one and 3x 23" Asus monitors with 1ms response time. Also a pic of the new position of my CSP's: before they were at floor level; now with this inclined position braking is easier, because with the legs extended you press the pedals forward instead of pressing down, which gives more sensibility to fine tune the pressure, especially under braking because with the load cell you really need to apply and control pressure on the pedal.

Pedals before:

Pedals after:

Crossfire:

online photo sharing

Cockpit:

photo sharing websites

upload pic
    Attached Images Attached Images

WOW Alu, really nice I must admit after seeing pictures & video, it appeals with 3 screens without seeming to wild...but I don't think I'll be so far here One thing is certain, I will not leave the couch

Quote Originally Posted by Navin R Johnson View Post
    For that kind of money you could go buy yourself a old Formula Ford and go "real" racing
    You say something NRJ, where & when should we meet in real cars & racing...it could be fun. Remember the buttons with Sry & NP
    Altbierbude Laptimes

My old office chair had the seat foam inside very thin after years of simracing, and was killing my back. I could feel the metal inside with against the end of my back, and when I got out of the chair after a few hours of simracing, I looked like an old man who could barely move. Time to upgrade to a real car seat.
    It wasn't very expensive: 30 euros for the seat, another 30 euros for the metal structure, and around 10 euros in black sprays to paint it. Around 70 euros everything.

seat front 1.jpgseat front 2.jpgIMG_20130629_144734.jpgIMG_20130629_144755.jpgIMG_20130629_144818.jpg

Thumbs up And a PRO upgrade from quantum

I also received a PM through Altbierbude from quantum to show me his latest upgrade to his G27 Wheel.

I really have no words to describe it. Awesome, amazing just don't cover it! Man, machined steel case and parts, rotary encoder to control FFB directly on the motors, real car wheel...incredible stuff!

Details here:

http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=62059

n9th.jpg

mo4a.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    I really have no words to describe it. Awesome, amazing just don't cover it! Man, machined steel case and parts, rotary encoder to control FFB directly on the motors, real car wheel...incredible stuff!
    You are absolutely right...this is indescribably ...what shall we say ?...
    Altbierbude Laptimes

Another step of renovation:
    Sold the G27 Grey Wolf and purchased a Frex http://www.frex.com/gp/ with H2O cooling, the 2nd best device currently on the market with regard to the driving simulations ....... the 1st, the bodnar, costs too much euro