Default GTL LOBBY ABB/Old

When you start GTL & go Online (Multiplayer) and into the lobby, there are 2 different:

ABB (Altbierbude) Lobby: This should work without 'LOCAL_IP_LOBBY' file (Save it somewhere else and remove it before starting GTL)
    (Remember: You can only run with ABB approved cars & tracks on altbirbude servers)
    If you want to join the other Lobby, download text file and place it where your GTL.exe is

You must Register again for the first time you change the Lobby, perhaps with a different name, e-mail does not have to be completed.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Altbierbude Laptimes

Hi Pelle,

Thanks for all your efforts on my behalf. The link below shows the state we, on SimRacing, got ourselves into trying to continue using you version of GTL:-

http://www.simracing.org.uk/smf/index.php?topic=12258.0

Are we likely to see you again racing with us in support of Kurt and Erling - not that Erling needs much support at the moment. I think only the first team member counts for the team prize.

Best wishes

Bill

Well I could help It's not my GTL, but everybody here at GTLDK
    Yes, Kurt & Erling is doing a great job on UKGTL in our TEAM-GTLDK...unfortunately I do not think there is time to help them - whatever I wanted - time passes too quickly.
    Another thing I wanted to spend much more time on, is test drive. It's fun to try new cars coming in the future for GTL...ohh, maybe I have forgot to tell, I'm test driver at *Brickyard Legends Team* & our BLT Forum should be better updated
    + I run race for fun at ABB

Cheers
    Altbierbude Laptimes

Thanks. Obviously a busy man. I know the feeling time seems to fly by. Enjoy your various driving activities.

Best wishes

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Pelle_B View Post
    Well I could help It's not my GTL, but everybody here at GTLDK
    Yes, Kurt & Erling is doing a great job on UKGTL in our TEAM-GTLDK...unfortunately I do not think there is time to help them - whatever I wanted - time passes too quickly.
    Another thing I wanted to spend much more time on, is test drive. It's fun to try new cars coming in the future for GTL...ohh, maybe I have forgot to tell, I'm test driver at *Brickyard Legends Team* & our BLT Forum should be better updated
    + I run race for fun at ABB

Cheers